Commercial vehicle headlamp module assembly
•It consists of high-low beam lens module, auxiliary high beam light or front fog lamp module， DRL/PL/FTL multi-functional module and its light distribution/structural parts, fully integrated drive assembly and harness. •It has excellent optical/mechanical/electrical performance, high structural accuracy/strength, superior compatibility with the headlamp structure, which can greatly improve the headlamp lighting effect and reduce the design workload of the headlamp structure engineer. •With strong versatility, its output luminous flux, far/near field illumination, electrical/optical efficiency and EMC are all at the advanced level in the industry.
- The commercial vehicle headlamp module assembly is a complete set of light source parts for the new generation of commercial automotive LED headlamp.
- Its high-low beam lens module adopts high-power and multi-chip FLIPCHIP encapsulated LED components as the light source, it has high brightness, high light efficiency, long life, high stability and superior light distribution characteristics and meet the requirements of GB 25991 standard.
- The DRL,PL and FTL are designed for full customization. Its contour, light source quantity, power supply/control protocol and so on are strictly in accordance with the requirements of customer, and accurately match the shape of the lamp. Its light distribution modes include forward/side reflection, tubular/thick wall light guide, split lens and so on, providing the greatest creative freedom for the modeling/lamp structure engineer.
- The product has optional auxiliary high-light/low-light, front fog lamps and other modules configuration scheme and reserved resources.
- Advanced high efficiency fully integrated driver assembly, with excellent external electrical/thermal environment adaptability, and has fault self-detection, temperature self-detection and the corresponding automatic protection function, support and BCM to communicate with a variety of protocols.
- Support color temperature/luminous flux/near and far field illuminance and other technical parameters customized.